Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rusnah's wedding and June's House


My friend Rusnah got married on the 17th of May. Rusnah was with me in MRSM Seremban, her room was a few pintu away from mine, then my lecturemate during A levels. She later went to Derby, while I to Sheffield.

I was so looking forward to attend the wedding, yelah jumpa ex Seremban friends and A level friends. Beriya siap awal, my friend zi will hmmpph me tho, as I reached there 1 hour later - hahaha. Becoz DH decided to take a nap then shower which took ages and bebudak pun sama after a few minutes of asking them to change baru bergerak.

Sampai aja dah bergambar depan pintu. Photos below: Seronok jumpa Jaja, K ini, Norli, Kak Min, the last time I met them was in the UK. Some during A levels .Some I have met before in reunions.


Beriya with the sessi bergambar then suddenly my battery ran out of juice - I charged it that morning, tapi tak bother to check, apparently the socket was faulty. Sudahnya tak bergambar langsung dgn pengantin. Hmmm. Great day tho!!

The next week, Saturday my friend June, from MRSM Seremban had a small gathering at her hse at Desa Park City. At first I thot it was near Desa Waterpark.. I thot that's easy. Then I found out that its near Manjalara..errks..

Usually I go to TTDI, Sg buluh, The curve, etc with my husband. (But my husband had to invigilatelah pulak.) Tak confident nak drive- me the queen of sesat. Subang, Shah Alam, Ampang I'm alright-KL pun ok though I usually take lrt,erl as more convenient - no hassle cari parking or jam etc. Tapi kalau Damansara, PJ, etc....

And also I had to meet Amy, Shila's cousin- to give her three rows Peruvian Amazonite bracelet. Should I go to Ampang to give it to her or meet her somewhere dekat Ampang , meet my sister at Midvalley to pick my mum's bday present ,then go to Desa Park City. Errks.. why dont I go round the world..

Anyways.. I thot biarlah my sister and brother pick present for my mum. Then Amy called, she was at the Curve. Alhamdulillah- on the way to Desa P C I thot - the map shows from that direction pun.

So off I went with Camarina and Tina in tow. After tersilap turn ke Damansara Utama ,I managed to get to the Curve tapi Amy tak ada lagi so I thot I'd go round..and eeks Masuk Penchala Linklah pulak. Took a U turn somewhere phew I was there again.

Keluar dari Curve, silap ambik Penchala link - no I want the Sg Penchala Tol on LDP- so confusing- cant they just change the name..U turn lagi..

After that ok. I managed to follow the map and its fine until I came to the 3rd roundabout.. ada mistake sikit kat the map and I found two other cars with my friends pondering at the map .. hahaha.. lepas tu apa lagi abandoned the map and ikut ajelah..

We reached there macam rombongan kahwin.. hahahaJune and Azu


June's house is very big, Siap ada two kolam, inside the hse with fish spa - much to my children's delight- dok berendam and then told me their feet dah clean and white- white and kecut due to rendam lama lamalah tu.

After Alpha lipid presentation session we went in to makan.Seronok jumpa kawan2 lama. Aleen, Shikin Najmudddin , Shiqin Zainal Abidin, Linda Nayan,Kak Long, Ijan, Bo, Azura,Salmi, Zalifah, even pengantin baru Rusnah pun ada.

Then we had tour of the hse, soak feet session sambil berniaga (me). Very good sale. Thanks Zali and June.

It was after maghrib jugak when I got back, made a few U turns hahaha on the way out of DPC. After that smooth ride back to Sepang

11 comments:

MAMAMIA said...

I baca cerita U pusing2 ni pun, I sesat..... I lagi teruk, tahu area rumah I ni aje...

Lan0stZz said...

wow DPC is like soo gempak2 houses dia. been there to bring hQ at the so futuristic play ground. can't imagine rumah dia camne plak. terrace pun nak dekat rm1M. erkk.

Charms Allure said...

Mamammia ..sorrylah long winded sikit..hahaha..

Charms Allure said...

Memang gempak..anak I siap mengaga.. mama rumah tiga tingkat...

Shud have taken from all sides hahaha..

Dad of 4+1 said...

Aiyo...berpusing2 nya? Maca, I sesat kat Putrajaya 1.5 hours nak masuk MEX last year!

Charms Allure said...

Haq,

Blame it on the road signs, They are horrendous.

Putrajaya, the ever so canggih place where everyone will sesat at least once.

Signs are so near the junction or sometimes showed you a roundabout way to go to place. Once I wanted to go from Summit to my place, bayar 2 tols, then one day I accidently missed that junction and ended up with lesser tol.

Sometimes the signs are behind trees.

溫嵐Landy said...

That's actually really cool!亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,
三級片,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,成人圖片區

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, prada outlet, uggs outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, ugg boots, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, replica watches, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, burberry handbags, replica watches, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, christian louboutin shoes, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses

oakleyses said...

oakley pas cher, true religion outlet, nike free uk, nike air force, guess pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, converse pas cher, polo ralph lauren, hollister uk, north face, timberland pas cher, nike air max uk, michael kors pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, burberry pas cher, coach outlet, north face uk, jordan pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, michael kors, mulberry uk, new balance, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike tn, true religion outlet, coach purses, air max, nike roshe run uk, lululemon canada, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike free run, ray ban pas cher, hogan outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, sac hermes, kate spade, nike air max, ralph lauren uk, louboutin pas cher, replica handbags

oakleyses said...

timberland boots, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, instyler, nike trainers uk, ipad cases, oakley, nike air max, hermes belt, lululemon, hollister clothing, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, longchamp uk, north face outlet, herve leger, ghd hair, abercrombie and fitch, iphone 6s cases, beats by dre, p90x workout, chi flat iron, s6 case, iphone 6 plus cases, baseball bats, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, iphone 5s cases, celine handbags, vans outlet, iphone 6 cases, bottega veneta, iphone 6s plus cases, iphone cases, giuseppe zanotti outlet, louboutin, soccer shoes, ralph lauren, reebok outlet, insanity workout, wedding dresses, hollister, mont blanc pens, new balance shoes, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, nfl jerseys

oakleyses said...

karen millen uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora uk, canada goose, swarovski, louis vuitton, canada goose, nike air max, moncler uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, lancel, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, gucci, louis vuitton, barbour, converse, moncler, moncler, replica watches, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, vans, montre pas cher, ugg uk, doke gabbana, supra shoes, hollister, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban, ugg, links of london, converse outlet, coach outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, toms shoes, canada goose jackets, barbour uk, marc jacobs, swarovski crystal