Saturday, May 16, 2009

Giant Surprise

I think this experience is blog worthy. Kakak was to go for Qiamulai at school yesterday and the school wanted parents to contribute food. I thot probably banyak mee hoon or nasi gorengs so I thot I'd contribute cupcakes and pizza. Hahaha. Camillia's mother is way too ambitious.

The day before DH asked if we should go to Giant to buy the ingredients but me thinking lama lagi..said nantilah.. as my parents in law were suppose to come and entah apa lagi in my mind.

Yesterday around three barulah nak pergi Giant. Camarina was with me. Ok.. Luckily I told kakak to stay home as she was suppose to go at 5.45. Mama reached home pun around 5.30.

So kat Giant, sibuklah bought the ingredients for pizza- mozarella cheese, roti arab, pitta bread- for the base- hahaha no way will I have time to do the dough or so I thot..- and ingredients for cupcakes as well. Then- as I was out of books- well fiction anyways- I still have a few of Brian Tracys not read yet, I thot I'd buy mags- books at Giant ni not many choice- pi lah news.com

After paying for the mags, suddenly I found my shopping cart missing. First I was disappointed - lah kena beli balik- buang duit aje etc.. then I got angry..hey this thief shouldn't be far as I turned my back just a while tadi.. so I went searching for trolleys. Nearing Poh kong I saw mine. Apa lagi I grabbedlah and shouted at the man.

Hey! What do you think you are doing This is my shopping Cart!

dah macam singa aku dah..

You want me to call security on you?!!

I am sorry

What do you mean you are sorry How can you just take my cart

I am sorry

tu aje words he managed to mumble.

Marah marah jugaklah but I thot he looked pathetic there.. so I just went..

Of course I created a scene there but I didn't care. People just stare ..


Syukur alhamdulillah I had my shopping cart back but I was really pissed off with this mamat. Zuriati yang jarang mengamuk- selalunya mengamuk with loved ones aje.. hehehe..

memang I jarang mengamuk, kalau my staff dulu buat salah.. muka ajelah masam but I rarely marah. but in my late 30s and early forties ..ahem ni.. macam singa betina sikit.

On the way back I thot kenapalah this man ambik my troli- he was eating ice cream at the time- accidently ke.. There was another one there but he couldn't have accidently taken it- as mine was not full but with more things compared to the other. Maybe he was hungry- then I thot...

lah.. 'pandai' jugaklah mamat ni. With every thing there I am sure to find it. He was leisurely taking a stroll with my shopping cart!! Hahaha not an experience thief...

Balik lepas membebel to whoever wanted to hear - buatlah cupcake. Since buat smaller ones -took time jugaklah dengan icing lagi.. gambo tak ada tak sempat!! Hahaha pizza tu makan esok ajelah.. DH left without me. So I took them later - pi with Tina and Camarina. Reached there ceramah ugama in progress. After solat Hajat we headed home.



Below are some photos from Brother in Law Epi ( shila- superwomanwannabe's husband) birthday on 3rd May







13 comments:

Lan0stZz said...

that guy is weird! saja nak sakat u kot. peminat dari jauh? haha btw lovely pictures. TQ kak zu.

MAMAMIA said...

Eh, ada aje org nak ambik kesempatan ... I pun biasa gak singgah kedai beli mag/suratkhabar, leaving my shopping cart unattended. Lepas ni nampaknya tak boleh lah buat lagi. Never crossed my mind ada org nak curi our groceries....

Minahsongeh said...

Lana,
sakat I.. I dont know about that!Kalau peminat pun baik mintak autograph..hahaha minat pun tak tau kenapa..

Minahsongeh said...

Yelah, mamamia, never crossed my mind too.
Alhamdulillah I got them back.

Some said I sepatutnya heret dia kat security sebab sure dah pernah buat before this and what if dia buat lagi kat someone else .My husband thot I did the right thing, tho dia marah I tinggalkan them unattended.

Tapi believe it or not altho mmg marah ada pulak crossed my mind, si pencuri ni lapar ke.. Actually dia tengah makan ice cream at the time.

Nur said...

kak zu..ada jugak org camtu ekkk..agaknya dia terliur tgk mozarella cheese tu kot..kekekekeke..

tp i admit it IS hard to imagine you to get angry..you are too NICE!

Charms Allure said...

yelah Noni.. Agaknya yelah mozarella tu..

hahaha..dah tua ni fuse agak short.

RH said...

hehe,I sendiri pernah tersilap ambik troli orang,but belum bayar kat dalam. malulah juga.

Minahsongeh said...

tersilap tak pa

Anonymous said...

[p]She is like a perfect woman, dressed in dressed in flawless black high-tech precision ceramic coat, gestures to show the graceful charm, luxury full bloom at night . Handbags with the same color Leather Legging with a full Nina cool, street children, the hollow [url=http://www.discountmulberrybagsoutlet.co.uk]mulberry bags uk[/url] of the lace pattern and its adding a soft and elegant . This is a perfect icon to bring the driving force of the brand . Wide internal space includes two main compartment and top zipper separated, prominent design makes your items to maintain orderly [url=http://www.discountmulberrybagsoutlet.co.uk]discount mulberry bags[/url] placed . 5 billion euros, only one-third of the industry leader Louis Vuitton . Is designed to echo the reins and bridle harness . He said that if the nylon bag can make a comeback, it is because it is in [url=http://www.discountmulberrybagsoutlet.co.uk]mulberry bags[/url] line with the trend . The fashion industry, braccialini, is a legend, humor Trolltech breakthrough design and imagination, Smart real shape of the free flow of stunning and vivid, the natural world can be called a handbag shape, quaint yet elegant.[/p][p]On the first floor the couture boutiques footwear area, the well-known architect Peter ? the Mr . Loewe this series into the Spanish classic equestrian elements . The Metis crescent handbag is not only internal with certain practical inner pocket, and external in front inlaid with envelope-shaped [url=http://www.discountmulberrybagsoutlet.co.uk]mulberry bags outlet[/url] pocket and polish golden brass S-type lock, the lock design with classic Louis Vuitton travel hard case the same air with sticks, inadvertently revealing the arbitrary whims of beauty . However, Inditex's Zara fast fashion chain every few weeks on the launch of new products to attract shoppers, by contrast, the high-end market brand will introduce a number of new products every few months . Size: GM, MM . They are well aware of the dedication and excellence from [url=http://www.discountmulberrybagsoutlet.co.uk]mulberry bags on sale[/url] portrait ultimate pursuit of perfection, and always adhere to personally . Luxor series of soft leather to show women's elegant and generous, buckle metal accessories at increased sense of design of the package shall the soft cortex and the small capacity Que Tu showing the feminine Jiaoqiao, distribute slightest charming atmosphere, full of expectation and longing for a happy life in the future, pure white symbol of romantic marriage and fidelity beautiful meaning, at the wedding on time and occasion . ECCO Belaga Braga iPhone case:

Luxurious texture combined with attractive color, with clean Scandinavian design, bringing the iPhone to use the new experience.[/p]

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, prada outlet, uggs outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, ugg boots, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, replica watches, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, burberry handbags, replica watches, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, christian louboutin shoes, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses

oakleyses said...

oakley pas cher, true religion outlet, nike free uk, nike air force, guess pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, converse pas cher, polo ralph lauren, hollister uk, north face, timberland pas cher, nike air max uk, michael kors pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, burberry pas cher, coach outlet, north face uk, jordan pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, michael kors, mulberry uk, new balance, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike tn, true religion outlet, coach purses, air max, nike roshe run uk, lululemon canada, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike free run, ray ban pas cher, hogan outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, sac hermes, kate spade, nike air max, ralph lauren uk, louboutin pas cher, replica handbags

oakleyses said...

timberland boots, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, instyler, nike trainers uk, ipad cases, oakley, nike air max, hermes belt, lululemon, hollister clothing, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, longchamp uk, north face outlet, herve leger, ghd hair, abercrombie and fitch, iphone 6s cases, beats by dre, p90x workout, chi flat iron, s6 case, iphone 6 plus cases, baseball bats, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, iphone 5s cases, celine handbags, vans outlet, iphone 6 cases, bottega veneta, iphone 6s plus cases, iphone cases, giuseppe zanotti outlet, louboutin, soccer shoes, ralph lauren, reebok outlet, insanity workout, wedding dresses, hollister, mont blanc pens, new balance shoes, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, nfl jerseys

oakleyses said...

karen millen uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora uk, canada goose, swarovski, louis vuitton, canada goose, nike air max, moncler uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, lancel, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, gucci, louis vuitton, barbour, converse, moncler, moncler, replica watches, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, vans, montre pas cher, ugg uk, doke gabbana, supra shoes, hollister, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban, ugg, links of london, converse outlet, coach outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, toms shoes, canada goose jackets, barbour uk, marc jacobs, swarovski crystal