Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sunway, Webstore, School, Swimming

Lama tak blog ni.. What have I been doing.. don't know since working at home ni macam tak ada masa aje. I am setting up my webstores. At wanitamelayu dah up and running..
although ada still photos to post, at dream web and yahoo stores still new. I don't know why I used different names..padan mukalahkan .. now I've got like double work .

I've looked at webstores.. kononnya nak buat everything myself.. lalalala... trying to study dreamweaver dah berpinor bijik mata. In the end, I thot - stop being so ambitious- I am running a one man show here ok.. the beading, the selling, accounting ladida.. mana ada masa nak belajor buat webpage from scratch..

So I thot nak just ask someone to do the design for me- Dh too busy loading movies, nak pay - cost RM2k+++ one off cost.. then like 100/year maintenance and webhosting kedebak kebeduk dalam 200 per year, oklahlah.. last week, price turun the lowest I saw was like 1600.. Tapi macam malehlak so.. I flipped a book I bought eons ago called internet business or something and they suggested ebay, yahoo and google ads. Ebay, I think no go.. mana dia dapat jual that cheap I have no idea, yahoo sounds ok.. around 30 USD per month including domain name and emails etc.. well consider oklahkan.. dari kluar like 2k plus..

Wanita Melayu mmg I dah lama subscribe, in fact sebelum dia start lagi the admin dah invite - from can't remember which forum- mesra kot. Beli pun dah pernah..corelle and findings. Actually rasa macam Rebecca what's her name Sophaholic aje.. start selling sana and start buying lots from sana jugak.. hehehe.. like ebay. sellnya satu - buynya 20..gasp.. hey.. got to know how it workskan..yeah right..

Anyway, after jadi yahoo small business, I found out the free webpage I have been doing on and off..mostly off sebab I didn't like the format and that is why I considered dreamweaver- dah ada webstore feature and it's free.. Sigh..

As soon as I've finished I''l put up their addresses...

Sunway..

The Thursday before sekolah bukak, we went to Sunway Lagoon.. We tu.. My sister and family and her BIL, SIL, kids and me. DH had to work. Oklah ponek.. fun..banyak jugak rides..We took all parks which is cheaper tapi mana sempat pergi semua. As we were about to enter Scream park the kids suddenly changed their mind. Except Tina, who insisted nak pi jugak..

Gambo..








School

The first day of school, I had migraine..pilah baba and the kids register. Alamak ponek jugak jadi drebar ni. At 11.30 (11 the 1st week) take Tina, at 1 take kakak and camarina. At 2.30 Camarina off tu Sekolah Ugama and at 5.30 take her back.. tu tak masuk tuition kakak lagi yg entah bila nak start. Baru nak duduk dah kena pi keluar balik.

Swimming

Enrolled bebudak ni swimming lesson, yelah kesian jugak kena stay at kids pool when going swimming with Shila. Ingatkan mama nak belajar jugak. Lesson is RM 60 a month..8 times a month..oklah tu. Tapi tengok tak ada adult , he does teach adult but tak ada yg participate pun and he doesn't take kids below 6 so Tina's out.

So Mama pun carilah.. there is one at Bukit Jalil for RM150 per lesson..one to onelah..eeks .. Then found one near Endah Parade for RM280 10 lessons- actually before was like RM300, I have asked before- 2 years ago may be.. Yang lain about RM 30 to 50 per lesson plus maybe transport to the swimming pool of your choice. After weighing all possibilities, Endah Parade it is.

I took the earliest time 8.30..yelah siapa nak pi at 8.30 on Saturdaykan..sure tak ramai.. true enough.. tapi oklah taklah rigid the time.. There were three instructors ..so dalam 3 to one (ada yg dapat one instructor to herself..) unlike the one my kids went to, ada kot 20-30 to one instructor - nak swim pun tak da tempat.

Anyway, I've learnt before at 7, at some club in JB, tapi the instructor insisted I went a few times despite me telling him I was tired (deep deep pool to a 7 year old masa tu), and then apa lagi tenggelamlah.
When I was in my teens, my siblings had an instructor to the house (the company hse we stayed at Kenny Hills had pool), tapi I was at MRSM so there's that. At 20 plus, I had a few lessons (2 kot) at the yucky pool near Jalan Sultan Ismail - it was a few metres from my office at Kompleks Antarabangsa, tapi tak habis.. I got married..then the end of that lessonlah..

How was the lesson today? Oklah ..because I had some basics, I progressed cepat jugak.. The first day I covered a lot - in fact I was 2 steps ahead of this woman who came for her third lesson.. Great motivational factor to me..since she's in her 20's.

After an hour and a half I was bushed.. I am my age after all... Can't wait for next lesson.

11 comments:

Lan0stZz said...

try etsy.com kak Zu. mcm free je.

Jewel Garlands said...

Thanks for the tip Lana, mmg free.

riqzmie said...

hi ,can we exchnage our banner,if u done have banner i still can post yur link,please let me know after it done.thnak

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I sort of stumbled upon your blog. I just want to ask you about the swimming lessons you are taking. Where at Endah Parade ye? I pun macam teringin nak belajar tapi segan..

Minahsongeh said...

Hi. It's actually at Endah Ria apartment. Visit this website
http://www.aeroswim.com.my/?gclid=CODA2tCu4ZgCFQcnbwodzn70cQ

Minahsongeh said...

Rizmie , my banner

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-pjMQ3KbSVg/SZl-rBhAm2I/AAAAAAAABDs/vYeNT66_BGs/S220/addesign(1).gif

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, prada outlet, uggs outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, ugg boots, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, replica watches, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, burberry handbags, replica watches, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, christian louboutin shoes, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses

oakleyses said...

oakley pas cher, true religion outlet, nike free uk, nike air force, guess pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, converse pas cher, polo ralph lauren, hollister uk, north face, timberland pas cher, nike air max uk, michael kors pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, burberry pas cher, coach outlet, north face uk, jordan pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, michael kors, mulberry uk, new balance, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike tn, true religion outlet, coach purses, air max, nike roshe run uk, lululemon canada, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike free run, ray ban pas cher, hogan outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, sac hermes, kate spade, nike air max, ralph lauren uk, louboutin pas cher, replica handbags

oakleyses said...

timberland boots, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, instyler, nike trainers uk, ipad cases, oakley, nike air max, hermes belt, lululemon, hollister clothing, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, longchamp uk, north face outlet, herve leger, ghd hair, abercrombie and fitch, iphone 6s cases, beats by dre, p90x workout, chi flat iron, s6 case, iphone 6 plus cases, baseball bats, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, iphone 5s cases, celine handbags, vans outlet, iphone 6 cases, bottega veneta, iphone 6s plus cases, iphone cases, giuseppe zanotti outlet, louboutin, soccer shoes, ralph lauren, reebok outlet, insanity workout, wedding dresses, hollister, mont blanc pens, new balance shoes, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, nfl jerseys

oakleyses said...

karen millen uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora uk, canada goose, swarovski, louis vuitton, canada goose, nike air max, moncler uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, lancel, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, gucci, louis vuitton, barbour, converse, moncler, moncler, replica watches, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, vans, montre pas cher, ugg uk, doke gabbana, supra shoes, hollister, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban, ugg, links of london, converse outlet, coach outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, toms shoes, canada goose jackets, barbour uk, marc jacobs, swarovski crystal

dong dong23 said...

ray bans
longchamp outlet
coach outlet
adidas originals
nike air huarache
fitflops
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
true religion
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton
nfl jerseys
beats headphones
gucci outlet
hollister clothing
jordans
nike huarache
air max 90
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
asics running shoes
jordan 4
retro jordans
coach outlet store online
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
burberry outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors uk
air jordan pas cher
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
coach factory outlet
replica watches for sale
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
cheap jordans
coach outlet
20164.25wengdongdong