Monday, August 11, 2008

MRI, Afiq's bday party

So many things happened for the past week. I am officially working from home- since when? it's a week now. My last day at work was Monday 4th. Actually I planned to go off the Friday tu but... long story...

For the past weeks I've been having dizzy spells. On my last day tu, I got it while sitting down-usually when I'm standing. So panic lah.. Went downstairs to emergency..and I was told to go to Dr R, ENT. The Dr checked my ears, nose( beautiful he said- on the insidelah kan.. outside a bit like the actor streets of san francisco tu), then he said I should go for MRI - his exact words were.. "I had a patient once, no problem with nose and ears like yours- turned out she had brain tumour". Yikes!! In the end pi lah buat MRI.

Now, ...I had done MRI before, to check whether Camarina can go through the birth canal the normal way, so I was not so nervous. So when I went confidentlah.. told the radiologist done this before..she said.. that was for 5 minutes..this would be half an hour.

THe .. longest 30 minutes of my life. True enough they gave headphone with music if you could hear the music lah- enclosed space.almost made me clausphobic- I almost had panic attack, but I squeezed my eyes tight, ignored the dreaded clagging sound ( various pitch) and mengucap. Alhamdulillah, everything was normal. But I had to stay a night for further test.

My office threw a farewell makan2 at the Secret Recipe. Dapat bracelet.
I drove back home and came back with Tina. Mana boleh tak bawak bantal peluk tu.

The next day dah discharged. But I had to go to my office to finish up a few things. Monday pun pi lagi..balik around 9.30 pm.

After dicharged was Afiq, my sister's son's birthday party. Ida wanted karipap sardine, but I was in the hospital for half a day, my mum's maid did the karipap.

Afiq's birthday party











Tina swallowed flour




The children had fun. Mum and I bought for Afiq MP3. Ida made a car Pinata. The children played musical chairs, sweets in the flour game, dancing game. etc. Food - Lasagne, karipap tak laku sardine, sate, cup cakes, meehoon goreng, drummets.
On Wednesday, thot I'd do something to my hair. More oomph..although hidden under the scarf. Asked the hairdresser to put henna, she suggest I cut my hair as well, yelah.. it did looked macam nenek kebayan a bit.
Kau..she cut real short..never had my hair this short..nak terkejut pun ada jugak.. tapi maintain..cool..I'm really a push over. Adik had her hair permed. murah jugak RM35, Salak Tinggi's ratelahkan.


Balik rumah, nak tengok reaction dari DH. Selalu maintain macho konon. Once I permed my hair in Muar- Izan, Izreen, Imi may remember this incident. Dari straight hair, came back really really curly. Dh saw my hair and gave a start- i dengar sound .terkejut, but when I asked..tak adelah he said.. as if he did not give any reaction. This time around I could see him mcm nak smile tak smile. I asked him.. he said ok... standard answer lah kan. When I pushed . He said macam my Mak Uda.
Last weekend pi Ebay course. Details.. tomorrow.. insyaallah




10 comments:

Lan0stZz said...

omg kak zu so u ok now?? sihat walafiat right? now jadi SAHM ke ada keje lain. rindu lah plak u all.. nak hug bantal peluk tu

Minahsongeh said...

I'm all right so far. Thanks Lana. Right now jadi driver anak2. I plan work from home. Jual things online. As soon as I get things up I'll write a blog on it.

Bantal peluk dah pi sekolah. Now that her mum dah jadi dedicated driver. Tapi susah nak bangun pagi.

MRSHUSiN said...

ha'ah... bunyi mcm serius je... with the MRI & all...
insyaAllah takde apa2 lah. but u r ok now kan?

hahaha, teringat the hair salon outing masa raya few years ago tu..
it was dirt cheap, we didnt mind anything they did to our hair. nasib baik mine was ok, i think i did colour biasa je.
but i remember izreen's hair colour was too overwhelming that mummy asked the lady to re-do the colour, so tone down sikit.
but yours turn nice apa... tights curls, lama2 it went back to straight pun!
sigh, if only we had pics! :)

Minahsongeh said...

Thank you Izan.Insyaallah it's nothing serious.

Yes mine turned out okkan. The curls stayed lama jugak.Mmg worth it pi the salon.

Yes if only we took pictures then. Best kan.. I remember our late night suppers.

NUR said...

noni ingat your hair that time...i pon t'kejut gak..tp ok wat!!nampak vogue gittew!!

what bout the MRI test result?still dizzy?

happy SAHMing...(i wish i could quit my job like u!serious!!)

Minahsongeh said...

Hi noni,

A'ah.. semua terkejut.

MRI result was all right. Dizziness tak ada lagi.. probably tension banyak benda kena settle sebelum quit.

Working from home ni pun mcm tak ada masa gak.. sekarang busy trying to get my website up.

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, prada outlet, uggs outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, ugg boots, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, replica watches, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, burberry handbags, replica watches, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, christian louboutin shoes, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses

oakleyses said...

oakley pas cher, true religion outlet, nike free uk, nike air force, guess pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, converse pas cher, polo ralph lauren, hollister uk, north face, timberland pas cher, nike air max uk, michael kors pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, burberry pas cher, coach outlet, north face uk, jordan pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, michael kors, mulberry uk, new balance, hollister pas cher, nike roshe, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike tn, true religion outlet, coach purses, air max, nike roshe run uk, lululemon canada, true religion outlet, polo lacoste, nike free run, ray ban pas cher, hogan outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher, true religion jeans, sac hermes, kate spade, nike air max, ralph lauren uk, louboutin pas cher, replica handbags

oakleyses said...

timberland boots, valentino shoes, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, instyler, nike trainers uk, ipad cases, oakley, nike air max, hermes belt, lululemon, hollister clothing, nike roshe run, nike huaraches, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, longchamp uk, north face outlet, herve leger, ghd hair, abercrombie and fitch, iphone 6s cases, beats by dre, p90x workout, chi flat iron, s6 case, iphone 6 plus cases, baseball bats, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, iphone 5s cases, celine handbags, vans outlet, iphone 6 cases, bottega veneta, iphone 6s plus cases, iphone cases, giuseppe zanotti outlet, louboutin, soccer shoes, ralph lauren, reebok outlet, insanity workout, wedding dresses, hollister, mont blanc pens, new balance shoes, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, nfl jerseys

oakleyses said...

karen millen uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora uk, canada goose, swarovski, louis vuitton, canada goose, nike air max, moncler uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, lancel, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, gucci, louis vuitton, barbour, converse, moncler, moncler, replica watches, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, vans, montre pas cher, ugg uk, doke gabbana, supra shoes, hollister, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban, ugg, links of london, converse outlet, coach outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, toms shoes, canada goose jackets, barbour uk, marc jacobs, swarovski crystal