Friday, March 23, 2007

Tagged- A belated post

Actually I've done this half way nearly a month ago. I thot I'd continue.

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves on their own blog, as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you will need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list out their names. After you do that, leave them a comment on their blogs letting them know you tagged them.

Weird things about myself:

1. I love Crime stories/ detective stories and lately anything victorian. - When I was small I wanted to be a detective- probably because I was so into Enid Blyton's Secret Seven and Famous Five- and later on Agathe Christie!! Victorian- well- it started with Jack the Ripper -then Anne Perry's books, later-Robin Paige.

2. I have this morbid fascination on how dogs decompose- yuck you'd say.. But I'd only watch it from afar. I would not come near. There are so many dogs carcass lying around on highways from Putrajaya - dengkil- I'd watch how it looks normal on day one, then dah two a bit bloated then...

3.I love buying books on crafts.. well not so weird but the weird thing is I rarely try them.

4. I love catalogues. I can flip and go through them for ages- drooling but rarely buy anything. In the UK I was in catalogue heaven- Apekebendenya catalogues Freemans, Grattan - I love subscribing to them- thick ones- even Argos' / Ikea's facinate me.

5. When I was pregnant with adik, that's no 2, I hated curries- one look at mamak's curry I felt like vomiting.- Weird thing is- it's Adik's favourite dish. She loves it so much we call her currymina.

6. I went back to Malaysia for hoildays a few weeks and when I came back, my housemates put up various surah on their doors. Nobody told me what happened by they were anxious to move out of the Camberwell, Old Kent Road house.

Ok now I'll tag my little girl Camarina, Sophia, Nadine, Sya, Lana . Sorry 5 Run out of people to tag.. Izan you're tagged too if you have not been tagged yet.

No comments: