Monday, June 26, 2006

Japanese GT chicks



I am solah sleepy today. Been working for a week in a row. from like 7.30 in the morning to 8.30 in the evening. Suppose today half day. I need to get some sleep.
Sunday was all right. Penat but went to see the formation lap. Ambik gambor japanese chicks, and cars. Enjoyed it. Meeting with the stewards went ok as well. Support race finished early but since the person who was suppose to help with the main race had an eye infection had to stay till 8.30. Don't know if I should work during other race, since my leave are all spent working with SIC. Photo I managed to send from my handphone to my email..(hehehe baru tau boleh buat ni..kahkah kah..how techno savvy.. dah guna about 2 years and about to get a new phone baru pandai guna).. mm ok jugak since it is only vga. Would have posted more tapi tak arrive lagi at the mail box.

No comments: