Wednesday, June 07, 2006

666 Sign of the beast

Yesterday, 6th June 2006. New remake of The Omen was out yesterday. Yes I remember that movie, scared the living daylights out of me but too young to remember the story though.. maybe I should watch it. I don't like watching horror movies, I hate being terkejut. Malay horror movie I like watching, just to see whether it should have been categorised under comedy and whether it succeeds in making us scared .

This morning, Jay jay and Rudy of hitz fm talked about what happened yesterday. In US, a guy said if there is a god, then he would not be hurt and jumped into the lion's den..kena maul to death..Of course the lion was being a lion. In Philipines, the mummies there postponed the birth of their children takut nanti besor jadi mcm damian. Then jay jay and rudy asked the listeners what weird thing happened to them yesterday. Me.. I terlangsung the KLIA tol and went out Nilai's tol instead, cost 1.80 more and minyak almost nak habis ( just filled in 30 in the morning) Tsk tsk tsk.

No comments: