Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tagged by Izreen

HOW MANY SCHOOLS DID YOU GO TO?
1. Convent Seremban
2. Sultan Ibrahim Girls School ( primary) JB
3.Covent Bukit Nanas Primary 2
4 Convent Bukit Nanas Secondary
5. MRSM Seremban
6. Mara College of Higher Education

WAS I THE STUDIOUS NERD OR THE LAST MINUTE HERO?
I was the last minute hero. I remember when I did my first year, I'd go around asking people how they'd do their assignment and stayed the night finishing them, the next day hand over and zzzzz but I have never asked for extensions...
.WAS I THE TAIKO OR TEACHER’S PET?
Neither but I remember exasperating my modern maths teacher. She told the class that parabole is curved but there are still people in the class who drew it like jaws teeth.. I laughed aloud...and glanced down..it was me..hehehe
BEST 2 SUBJECTS
English! I was exempted from attending the class. and
Music~
.3 TEACHERS THAT I REMEMBER MOST (FOR VARIOUS REASONS) Izreen~ Puan Ashariah is my 'grandmother"

1. My Add Maths teacher- She was never around.. I was cursed being in the same class with Math geniuses this teacher always ponteng..kesian my add maths.
2. Mr Ho- My music teacher in CBN taught me musics from Disneys and movies...last year, I was watching a movie called the lost horizzon..suddenly I remember singing it in Mr Ho's class.
3. Mr Dick Coggins - My Accounting lecturer in Seremban and later Sheffield.
For helping us a lot in Sheffield.


WHO DO I TAG?
1. Sya laain2 dah kena tag dgn Izreen
.